Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our God Saves


Following up his multiple award-winning album A Greater Song, Paul Baloche offers more incredible new songs that cut to the heart of worship. Includes "The Kingdom of God"; "I Cling to the Cross" (duet with Matt Redman); "The Way"; "Hallelujah to My King" (duet with Brenton Brown); "You Gave Your Life Away"; "God Most High"; the title track; and more.

Track Listing

01. Our God Saves
02. The Kingdom Of God
03. Rock Of Ages (You Will Stand)
04. Beyond Us (Only True God)
05. Prayer
06. Hallelujah To My King
07. I Cling To The Cross
08. You Gave Your Life Away
09. Praise
10. The Way
11. God Most High
12. How Great Thou Art
13. Great Redeemer
14. Your Love Came Down



Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are those of the authors, not necessarily those of the Blog master. Copyrights holder can INFORM me if you do want to remove the video. from Blogger.

No comments: